Share This

Friday, March 16, 2012

Giving Thanks to Elizabeth Taylor – MY LOW PRICE

Savoring a everlasting impression, I close my eyes to the through of your image. My heart beats to a temple of your speech. My nostrils flair to the breeze of your sent and I ask myself what was it I taste WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ 100% genuine brand name DESIGN HOUSE – Elizabeth Taylor…$63.99. It came to me by night, I was awoken by it’s touch. It shimmied and then it sparkle, you say what was so lovely. It was her WHITE DIAMONDS SPARKLING by Elizabeth Taylor EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ $48.99. Why can’t I dream forver, a life with you should be forver, when we parted you said tomorrow and it seemed forver. An you knew her FOREVER ELIZABETH by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ $60.99. I had to turn away because she looked into my soul, with her VIOLET EYES by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ $52.99
WHITE DIAMONDS perfume by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1WHITE DIAMONDS SPARKLING by Elizabeth Taylor EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZFOREVER ELIZABETH by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZVIOLET EYES by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZMY LOW PRICE proudly saying thank you Elizabeth Taylor for looking over us with your fabulous works, theirs know other way to say it. You are Art crafted into beauty and shared it with the world, thank you http://mylowpricenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment