Share This

Monday, February 13, 2012

I never Knew my way around a Kitchen – MY LOW PRICE

I have often heard many people speak about loving their Kitchen, but I never new why. I love to eat, but I’m know cook. I do love the fresh baked smell of Muffins, so I’m sharing this item from MY LOW PRICE with you, if your one that loves your Kitchen 12 Cup Muffin Pan w/12 Cupcase STG32B14M12 12 Cup Cupcake Pan with Bonus 12 pack GO GO Cupcase… Now you are ready for a party. Make your cupcakes and serve them in the adorable…$36.96, My Mom would often fight with keeping her cooking pan clean, with allot of elbow & scrubbing, But you wont. With this 12″ Deep Cov. Everyday Pan 5qt Capacity Total non-stick Everyday pan with silicone loop handles and Glass lid with venting hole….$34.79, and for you early morning grillers, who own’s the kitchen a 12″ Non-Stick Griddle/Comal Cast Aluminum Non-Stick Griddle/Comal w/ Soft Touch Handle – 12? The IMUSA Comal Griddle has a long sturdy handle that allows you to manipulate…$28.26, Now my brother inlaw is a big cooker, he deep fry’s Turkey and just about any thing he can get his hands on. So when he purchast this 16 Qt Aluminum Pressure Canner Preserves fruits, vegetables, and meats fast and easy. The only method recommended safe for low acid foods by the U.S. Department of Agriculture….$113.09 last mont. I said to myself, were having something new for Thanks Giving this year. Even thou I’m not a cooker, I realy enjoy walking into a kitchen and seeing cookware hanging from the sealing, so I would like to do my part a 17pc Stainless Cookware Set Farberware Classic Series 17 piece Cookware & Bake ware Set includes 1 Quart, 2 Quart and 3 Quart Covered Saucepans, 4 Quart Covered Sauce pot, 8 Quart…$175.08, Now your out doing yourself by adding this wonderful set 6pc Creme Brulee Set Chicago Metallic 6pc Creme Brulee Set….$25.00, With this item in your home, know one will ever think. You don’t know your way around a Kitchen 7 – Function Canning Kit Includes a Digital Timer, Canning Funnel, Combination Bubble Remover/Lid Lifter, Jar Lifter, Jar Wrench, and Kitchen Tongs….$23.91, We have this wonderful T-Fal 10pc Cookset….$113.09, How else can you show off your handy work, without having a party, so why not included this fabulous Berndes Cucinare 9.5″ Saute w/ lid….$56.54, Why now bring charm to your kitchen with Bamboo/Stnles Stl Hanging Rack Bamboo and Stainless Steel Hanging Pot Rack includes 8 pot hooks, 4 ceiling “J” hooks and 4 hanging extensions, pot rack dimensions 26″ L 15″ W x 2″ H…$93.51. An once again I’m know cook, but know one will ever know. With these items in your home. http://mylowpricenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment